Thursday 28 April 2011

The Lonesome West by Daria Bukvić


The Lonesome West premiered yesterday in Het Huis van Bourgondië.
Het Huis van Bourgondië invited me to be the host for one evening and invite audience, so I invited fifteen friends/collegues.
It was the perfect evening and play to introduce my friends to theatre and Het Huis van Bourgondië.
Intro/Quiz by Benoit Vanraes about Het Huis van Bourgondië
Daria and her actors have done great work and 'The Lonesome West' premiered in style. I can only say that I was very proud of Daria and if you have the chance go and see The Lonesone West.
Thank you Het Huis van Bourgondië for the wonderful evening and for the warm welcoming.

For more information about 'The Lonesomw West' read the previous blogpost:

Pictures are by Henk Geurds (except picture second and last)


















































No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...