Monday, 18 July 2011

Report about 'The Life and Death of Marina Abramović'


picture by René Habermacher

This weekend I was in Manchester to see the play/performance 'The Life and Death of Marina Abramović'.
Since I got the tickets last year I was looking forward to this and it was more than worth it. It was the most beautiful things I've ever seen on stage. The combination of great artists on one stage in one play. Everything was just brilliant: the music, the performances, the sound, costumes, Antony, Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Svetlana Spajic Group, performers. Antony is an angel!

Robert Wilson has created a masterpiece that you really have to see. Next year it will be on Holland Festival iand this year in Madrid (Teatro Real).

As you may have noticed I am a big fan of Marina Abramović and I got the chance to meet her, it was a very short encounter but very precious. I aslo met Willem Dafoe and Svetlana Spajić.

Take a look at this blog for a wonderful report.
http://thestimuleye.com/



MIF Festival Cafe


The Life and Death of Marina Abramović in the press


The Lowery Theatre Manchester






Bravo to all of you!




Meeting Willem Dafoe


Video's




No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...