Monday 5 December 2011

Kuppers/Wuytens at FASHIONCLASH Market

One of the paricipants at the 1st edition of FASHIONCLASH Market is the designer Jan Kuppers. Jan Kuppers is Master in Product Design. He graduated from the Art Academy in Genk, Belgium in 2001. He completed his studies in Sevilla, Spain. Together with Michael Verheyden he developed several collections, known as the 'kuppers&verheyden collections'. All his series are handmade with top quality materials. Besides his own series, he also designs industrial and exclusive products on customers desire.
The products from his 'kuppers' label breath quality and are timeless.  One of my favorite piece is the black belt without buckle. You can also order online.
For more information: http://www.kuppers.be

Kuppers & Wuytens
Jan Kuppers works together with his partner and jewellery designer Karen Wuytens. They showcased their work at the FASHIONCLASH Market.Take a look.




















Kuppers & Wuytens


Karen Wuytens

Karen Wuytens

1 comment:

La quinta avenida said...

HI! I really liked your blog, your style and your photos. I follow you from now and I invite you to see my blog and if you like to follow me too

KISS and I hope to see you soon walking down LA QUINTA AVENIDA (Fifth Avenue) Muaka

(sorry for my bad English)

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...