Sunday 9 June 2013

Amit Baruch at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013



























'I Am Collecting Beautiful Objects' is the title of the wonderful menswear collection that Amit Baruch presented at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013.
Amit Baruch, is a young fashion designer, art / trend director. She graduated in 2011 from "Shenkar, College Of Engineering and Design" with a Bachelor in Fashion Design (BDes.). Since last year she is living in London where she moved to just over a year ago following to work position in the fashion industry.
"During my studies, I mostly designed for women, but then I fell in love with the thought of doing menswear and had a change of heart. In addition, I love working with leather, designing bags and accessories.
In a world of images, I am a storyteller. I am driven by finding ways to fold elements from my daily life o my design. I have always collected beautiful stories in form of objects, aiming to translate my feelings into my work. Most of my projects begin when capturing images of my environment through ‘self - taken photographs'. I expose my inner world to the observer - like meeting a perfect stranger, wanting to give him a gift in the shape of a beautiful story. I am a keen researcher, always curious and naturally well into music and the visual arts. With this in my heart, I reflect my cultural knowledge into all I do and create. Very inspired by the visuality of objects, by the human behaviour, the humour in it and above all, good taste."

http://amitbaruch.com/







No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...