Wednesday 12 June 2013

Emre Tamer at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013




























Emre Tamer is an Austrian-Turkish designer and artist. Born in Austria, grew up in Izmir, at the west coast of Turkey and now based in Vienna.
His multicultural background helped him to develop my creativity a lot. My studies involved different fields such as graphic design, painting, illustration and finally fashion design.

He presented his new collection during FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013.
"I was inspired by Ammonites and Nautiloids, which named my latest collection. I was inspired by the shapes and pleats of these beautiful shell pieces. I was also inspired by the interesting texture of a shell and used it for the digital prints of the collection."
http://www.emretamer.at/









No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...