Wednesday 12 June 2013

MC FOOL by Malou Fool at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013



























Malou Fool is a Dutch designer based in Voorburg. Two years ago she graduated from the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam. Currently she is setting up her menwear label.
She presented a very nice and well-made menswear collection at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht 2013.
"Before flying back" is a collection that was born at the flea market. I collected accessories on the flea market in Shanghai up to the flea market near my home. These accessories were for me the most important inspiration for the collection "Before flying back". "Before flying back" refers to the moment before someone baggage and packed boards the plane but also at the moment my collected accessories went along in the direction of my home. Within this collection, I also have inspired myself by military clothing. All the collected accessories come back in my designs."
http://www.mcfool.com/










No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...