Saturday 15 February 2014

'The Party' Aristides Vanis

It's London Fashion Week and next to established designers in the schedule there is the London College of Fashion MA show to look forward to.
On of the graduates that stood out was Aristides Vanis with his fun and colorful collection 'The Party".

"My collection represents the visual memories of my childhood. The collection begins with a family party and you see couples dancing in the living room and then it continues through to the kitchen. Food and animals are important themes throughout as they were essential parts of my life growing up. Carousels and fairground rides are also featured. These are all important, fun memories for me. I also wanted to keep the handmade effect to bring the memories to life so I used real chalk to draw the prints."

source: read more

Photographer: Derrick Kakembo Shoes: Charlene Ong
Make Up Artist: Nina Robinson Model: Jordan Brown













No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...