Starting at 9pm on the 12th of June, the Fashion Film Night Out will consist of the screenings of short films by young filmmakers and fashion designers and it will also include a special selection from the Berlin Fashion Film Festival 2013.
The first part of the evening will consist of the FASHIONCLASH selection:
- Welcome to SICKY / SICKY Magazine and Alex Antolino
- Her Forgotten Act / Jaime Schirmer
- Dream Nation - Plan / Jan Macierewicz
- Kikimora - Blue Olimpics / Jan Macierewicz
|The Transitional Numb / Amal Kiran Jana|
- The Transitional Numb / Amal Kiran Jana
- 1+2=3 / Tomas Kroes
- We Come To You Father / IMA MAD in collaboration with Ala Wesolowska & Sebastian Siebor
- The Colourfulness of Black / Nikkie Wortman
- OMO SS14 / Sprayfun
- E_SSENCE / Filip Roth
- Cocoon - Petri Ruikka
The second part will consist of the Berlin Fashion Film Festival selection:
Berlin Fashion Film Festival 2013 programme is a heavily curated selection of international fashion films featuring established brands like Prada and Givenchy as well as upcoming names such as Julian Zigerli and Mads Dinesen.
The next edition of the Berlin fashion Film Festival will take place in July 2014 http://berlinfashionfilmfestival.net
The booking of tickets can only be done through the Lumière Cinema, www.lumiere.nl.
See you on the 12th of June at Lumière!
Fashion Film Night Out is organized in collaboration between the Lumière Cinema Maastricht and the Berlin Fashion Festival.
Big thanks to Zuyderzigt