Saturday 6 September 2014

Hiking Table Mountain in style

One of the advantages of doing a project in Cape Town is the exquisite nature that surrounds. Table Mountain is an undeniable landmark that you just can't miss. The squared rock is the the first thing you see when you land and when you are in Cape Town it feels like everywhere you the mountain stares at you. So I took the hiking challenge, pretty naive as I dressed 'too stylish' for the 3,5h climb up and 1,5h heavy climb down. However I managed without ruining my outfit and shoes. It was worth the effort; the nature, the views and the clear blue skies are breathtaking.

Although pictures don't really express the real experience I share you some snaps.

































No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...