dinsdag 2 december 2014
Meet the Maker at Bureau Europa
For this event, a select group of curators, collectors, and policy makers are invited from the cultural field. During the evening, the artists give short presentations, after which there is an informal dinner to further the discussion. The goal is to develop sustainable partnerships and networks.
An edition of Meet the Maker will take place every six months. Next one is during FASHIONCLASH Festival in June.
For this first participants where:
- Anne Büscher (1991): jewelry designer, Maastricht
- Wouter Huis (1974): visual artist, founder Greylight Projects in Hoensbroek and Brussels
- Maïté Guerin (1983): dancer, co-founder Gotra Ballet, Heerlen
- Egidius Bink (1980): graphic designer and illustrator, Maastricht/ Amsterdam
- NNstudio (Nicolas Bebronne and Pierre Geurts): graphic designers, Liège
- Dusty Thomas: fashion designer, Maastricht
- Valentin & Jonas Löllmann: furniture designer & photographer, Maastricht
More Info & Images: here