Monday 29 September 2014

NACO-PARIS SS2015

NACO-PARIS " NEW EXOTICISM "
SS2015 unisex collection

For this collection I was inspired by the idea of a "70's " meets " 90's " rave mentality and for the fisrt time by exoticism ... I call it " New exoticism " because its a king of " my personal vision of .... " . 
This season is placed under the sign of sharing : I included to the main collection some pieces designed in collaboration with two artists : Neila Serrano ( painter ) and Sebastien Mathieu ( Tattoo Artist and illustrator ) , they both offered exclusives patterns for our SS2015 collection .
For the fun I also included a pattern designed by my five years old niece : Mia ! ( there is no Pharell Williams here ....! )

To share is good for Karma !!

Lookbook Credits:
Photos : NATYDRED
Model : Sara
Make-up / Hair : Karine Marsac for she uemura
Artistic direction and style : Naco Paris


Video -> go here

http://www.naco-paris.com/


















No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...