Monday 24 July 2017

Alessandro Trincone - FASHIONCLASH Festival 2017

Alessandro Trincone, the winner of FASHIONCLASH Festival Talent Award 2016 returned to Maastricht for the 9th edition of the festival with another breathtaking collections 'Agendermi'.

"Agender/Gender/Genderless.Agendermi talks about the gender. About the people that cannot express themselves because of the other people.The freedom of the identification in iconic masculine and feminine garments. The freedom of express ourselves through what we wear. The freedom of do not think what the people say about us. I don’t make clothes for man and woman, I do it for people.I choose to show my collections on man because is connected at my principal inspiration, MySelf. It works for me because it’s also an exercise that I do with my body. Just express."
Photography Team Peter Stigter
http://www.alessandrotrincone.com






























No comments:

AddThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...